2012年10月17日星期三

Basic Black Birkin Bag For Kim


Kim Kardashian, Hermes replica, Hermes bags, Birkin bag, basic black
Do people actually watch Kim Kardashian this much? I mean, she is becoming a regular on this blog. It’s not that I have anything against her and the reality show that she calls a family, but she has so many Hermes bags that I can’t seem to ignore her! This time she was spotted out with her basic black Birkin Hermes bag. I wonder if that means that she was feeling mysterious. It seems like I am asigning moods to the colour of Birkin bag that she is carrying on any given day.

Here we go, I guess black could mean mysterious. Red would be seductive or powerful (she is a buisness woman afterall). Her Kiwi Hermes Birkin could be for when she’s having fun and when she wants to be regal and sophistacated – white. I could go on and on forever because Kim Kardashion does, in fact, have every Birkin colour known to man.

Want to play your own colour game? Why not get yourself some Hermes replica handbags? They’re inexpensive enough so that, you too, can live like a Kardashion and match one to your mood!

Do you think all of Kim’s hermes Birkins are cool or overkill? Comment below and tell me what you think!
replica handbags, Hermes replica handbags Hermes bags, Hermes bag

没有评论:

发表评论